For this church:
Low Marnham St Wilfrid
Features and Fittings
The stone pulpit dates from the 1846 restoration.
At the same time the font was fitted with a stone drain and placed on a base.
The benches, reader's desk and other wooden fittings also date from the restoration in 1846.
The Royal Arms of King George II, dated 1749, hang above the chancel arch in the nave.
Two 19th century commandment tables are attached to the east wall on either side of the east window.
The south wall of the south aisle has an arched and cusped piscina and a moulded arched aumbry.
There is also a holy water stoup.
A 19th century bier is stored at the east end of the north aisle.