For this church:
A single bell is hung in the tower attached to the church at the west end of the north wall. It was cast by Taylors of Loughborough in 1927, forming part of the church's memorials to those who fell in the First World War. The Service of Dedication was on the 3rd of September 1927.
The bell is inscribed:
The inscription translates as 'To the honour and glory of God and in memory of our men who fell whilst fighting for their country, 1914-1918').
Around the waist are the names of the vicar and churchwardens in 1927:
The bell has a diameter of 36 inches and weighs 9 cwts and 13 pounds (1021 pounds). It is hung in a low-sided cast iron frame with metal headstock and ball bearings.