For this church:
On 26 December 1963 there were two stained glass windows dedicated. The windows were made by Mr Harry Stammers (one of the foremost stained glass artists in the country). One was a two light window depicting the Uganda Martyrs and was in memory of Mr Victor William Wright, a former churchwarden. A single light window depicting Bishop Edward King was dedicated to Mr John Lucas Bleby.
In 1964 a stained glass window was dedicated in memory of the Rev. H.S. Hutchinson who was vicar from 1931-49 and died in 1962. A vestry carpet was also dedicated in memory of two late members of the church, Mr Arthur Woodcock and Mrs L. Brindley.