St Mark


The first organ was built in 1900 by Brindley and Foster of Sheffield, at a cost of £454.

In 1939 the action was converted and a tremolo added.

In 1955 Henry Willis and Sons Ltd rebuilt and improved the organ, re-voiced the pipework, made tonal changes, provided thumb pistons and a new pedalboard, and fitted a balanced swell pedal at a cost of £2,000.