For this church:
The churchyard surrounds the church on all four sides and has numerous mature trees, the largest being horse chestnuts. Stone walls surround all four sides. The boundary wall facing Church Street is Listed. There are also three headstones and one sarcophagus which are listed. The Welbeck Road cemetery succeeded burials from the churchyard and date from 1863 to 1956. The Leeming Lane South cemetery is now the one in current use.