For this church:
Mansfield Woodhouse St Edmund
The Henry Willis organ was originally built in the 1920s for St Stephen’s Church, New Hutton, near Kendal, Cumbria, and purchased from there at a cost of £3,000. It was moved to Lincoln to the workshops of Cousans where it was renovated and restored by David Jones at a further cost of £8,100 and was installed in St Edmund’s Church in 1989.
A brass plaque which reads:
The mixture stop was added in memory of Joan Grinter 1918-1988.