For this church:
Mattersey All Saints
The clock was made and installed in 1921, by G&F Cope of Nottingham, as a memorial to those who died in The Great War.
It originally struck the hours, chimed Westminster quarters, and showed time on two 4'6" diameter cast iron dials.
When the bells were re-hung in 1989 the hour hammer was re-fitted to the tenor bell but the chime hammers were not, and the clock therefore now shows time and strikes the hours but does not chime the quarters.
In 2003, English Clockmakers carried out some repairs to the mechanism, converted it to automatic electric winding, and restored the dials using rope access techniques.
The dial markings and hands were finished in 23½-carat gold leaf. English Clockmakers now visit the clock each year to service it.