For this church:
A stained glass window, installed in the south aisle in 1921, is dedicated to 'the men of Misterton who fell in the Great War 1914-18.'
A war memorial in the shape of a Celtic cross in Cornish granite stands across the road from the east gate of the churchyard. It was erected in 1922. Further details of the cross are available on the Nottinghamshire Roll of Honour website.