For this church:
St George’s has a single bell hung in a brick and stone bell-cote extended from the apex of the gable wall at the east end of the nave. It is operated by a rope terminating internally, on the south side of the church near the vestries. It is hung for swing chiming with a wooden headstock and a ball-bearing mechanism.
An engraved brass plate near the bell-rope records that the bell was given as a memorial:
The bell was manufactured by the firm of Taylors of Loughborough in 1886.
It has a diameter of 23.75 inches and weighs 2.3.1 cwt.