For this church:
Originally the windows were in plain glass, but they were gradually replaced by stained glass, usually as memorials.
The east window dated from 1895 and was by Tute in the style of Kempe.
A figure of St Christopher commemorated Christopher Carter Foottit, who died 2 May 1889.
A figure of Faith holding a cross, by T.F. Curtis Ward & Hughes, commemorated Jessie, Grace and Cecilia Foottit, daughters of Christopher Footit.
In the south aisle were two windows depicting St Michael and St Agnes, commemorating Mr S.K. Marsland, joint owner of the Castle Brewery, who lived for many years in the parish. The windows were ‘dedicated by the grateful poor and other members of the congregation’.
Christ the Good Shepherd, in memory of George and Edwin Mountney by Christopher Webb. South aisle east end. Dedicated by the bishop in 1931. Window moved to the New St Leonard's church.
St Paul, in memory of W.E. Tallents (d.1918)
Dorcas, in memory of Susanne Atter (d. 1917)
St Leonard, in memory of Frederick R. Pinfold Sumner, Vicar, 1925-38. Designed by G. or C. Webb. 1941. North aisle. Window moved to the New St Leonard's church.