For this church:
The core fabric dates from 1928.
The Chancel was lengthened slightly in 1932. A Memorial Stone, set into the floor of the Chancel, reads:
Fire damaged the church in 1959.
When the Boiler House became redundant as a result of the switch from coal-fired to electric heating, it was converted into a Lady Chapel in the mid-nineteen-sixties.