For this church:
There are four stained glass windows in the church.
The earliest is a window by Mayer & Co. of Munich and London. Established in Munich in 1847, the firm opened a stained glass studio in the early 1860s, and a branch in London in 1865. The window is in the north wall of the chancel, and depicts Faith and Hope, in memory of the Revd Robert Gamson’s (un-named) wife and elder daughter, who died in 1860 and 1855 respectively.
Another window, located in the westernmost window in the north aisle, commemorates Mary, the wife of George Esam, who died in 1866. The inscription reads:
Both windows date from the late 1880s or early 1890s.
The east window in the chancel also contains stained glass, as a memorial to the Revd William Doncaster, who was the vicar between 1804 and 1847. The inscription at the bottom of the window reads:
Lastly, stained glass was put in the easternmost window in the north aisle in 1947, in memory of Philip George Turner, son of then vicar, who was killed at El Alemein in 1942. The glass depicts Saint Philip and Saint George. The glass is accompanied by a bronze memorial plaque, dating from 1954.