For this church:
Features and Fittings
A new pulpit was presented to the church in 1898. It was a gift of the late Sarah Leavers. A photograph shows it located to the south of the central aisle. It appears to be set on an octagonal pedestal, supporting with the upper structure of the same shape faced with carved figures.
Part of the money needed to build the church was raised by an auction of the freehold of the pews. Some were sold for the sum of forty pounds. They were open ended, high backed and made of oak. The two rows in the nave appear to be long enough to house twelve sitters and those in the side aisles possible three or four. In 1892 new low back pews were installed made from pitch pine
An oak rood screen, added in 1898, was located in the nave some way in front of the chancel arch. It was a copy of a design by Pugin. It had four carved panels rising from the floor to about three feet in height on each side, with the uprights continued to terminate in arched tracery. A cornice supporting a central crucifix stretched the width of the nave fixed to the front of the gallery. It was in gift of the late Benjamin North in memory of his wife.
Royal Coat of Arms
A painted Royal Coat of Arms was located centrally on the front of the west gallery.
The font was situated on the south side of the central nave aisle, in front of the transverse pews. It was a tall octagonal stone structure with figures carved on each face. The pedestal that supported it was proportionately tall. It was a gift by G. H. Pyatt in memory of his parents, installed in 1882.
There was a reading desk parallel with the font on the north side of the aisle.
In 1906 the old choir stalls were replaced by new ones of oak. They were the gift of John Marshall in memory of his father.
A brass lectern was introduced in 1898.