For this church:
A western tower containing a ring of six bells and a clock bell.
In 1978 the bells were removed and taken to John Taylor, Loughborough for retuning. The wooden frame was demolished and the bells were rehung in a two tier fabricated steel frame by Alan and Robert Wilson of Ossington in 1979. The bells have metal headstocks and ball bearings. All the timber work was done by Harry Pitchfork, the estate joiner for many years.
Prior to 1864 there was a chime of 5 bells which were the present front 5 or their predecessors.
The treble was inscribed:
MR GEORGE CARTWRIGHT ESQR 1733
It weighed 2.2.19 and was recast with the third, which was recast a semitone flatter.
The old third was inscribed:
GOD SAVE HIS CHURCH 1694
It weighed 3.0.0. It was probably cast by William Noone
The clock bell is hung dead in the cupola above the ring.