For this church:
Rampton All Saints
Features and Fittings
The font is Norman, subsequently re-worked. Pevsner notes the 'curiously cusped (retooled?) arches on short shafts.' The base and pedestal are 15th century.
The pillar alms box is also 15th century.
The oak pulpit is from the late 19th century.
There is a 17th-century oak chest with iron fittings. Some of the pews also date from the 17th century.
The hatchment on the north wall of the nave shows the arms of Anthony Eyre, who was buried at Rampton on 21st February, 1788. It was painted by J. Hawley.
Next to the south doorway is an aumbry.
The altar in the Lady Chapel was originally a 16th century communion table.
There is a small piscina in the south wall of the north aisle.
There is another piscina in the wall of the south aisle.
In the south aisle there are two painted wooden boards. The one on the east is entitled 'A particular of ye augument of ye church in ye year 1735' and is dated 7th February 1743. The board on the west details the gift of Gervas Coale of Rampton and dates from 1703.
There is a plain, pointed piscina in the south wall of the chancel.