For this church:
A faculty was granted for a Great War memorial tablet on 18th August 1920. It was made from cast bronze with an alabaster frame costing £60. The memorial is on the north wall of the nave to the left of the pulpit. It reads:
1914-18Fifty names that include the eight names on the bronze memorial above.
1939-45Nineteen names of whom two, G. Ellis and R. Tabaner died.