For this church:
Retford St Saviour
Official Listing Description
The following are listed:
Dated 1829. Architect, E J Willson. Commissioners' type. Yellow brick, stone dressings. West end has 2 octagonal turrets with lead roofs flanking window of 10 arched lights, mullion and transom, arched dripmould, above arched door with rectangular dripmould. Aisles have narrow Perpendicular windows, buttresses. See also No 2 Welham Road (the Vicarage).
Church of St Saviour forms a group with No 2 Welham Road.
Listing NGR: SK7113081763
The Vicarage. Built as a group with the Church of St Saviour, Lidget Lane (qv). Early to mid C19. 2 storeys in gault brick with hipped slate roof. 3 windows above 2 to ground, hung sashes with glazing bars. Doorway with frieze and cornice, plain pilasters. Wide overhang at eaves.
No 2 forms a group with the Church of St Saviour, Lidget Lane.
Listing NGR: SK7118981759