For this church:
There is relatively little stained glass in the church.
The east window of the chancel portrays Christ in Glory surrounded by saints and Old Testament prophets, including Moses, King David, St Peter and St Paul.
The window is dedicated to a former rector of Screveton, the Rev G. C. Hodgkinson, who was instituted on 8 January 1879 but died the following year on 25 April aged 64. The inscription reads:
In the south wall of the chancel there are two 19th-century stained glass windows.
The more westerly one is an image of the Virgin Mary with the baby Jesus and bears the dedication:
The more easterly one is an image of St. Wilfrid and bears the inscription:
In the east wall of the south aisle there is a 19th century stained glass window, probably by Burlison & Grylls, in memory of the Rev G. C. Hodgkinson's fourth daughter, Florence Emily, who died on 14 April 1896. The inscription reads:
There is no stained glass in the north aisle.