For this church:
Screveton St Wilfrid
University of Nottingham, Manuscripts and Special Collections
AN/PB 292/2/folio 5v/10
Austin, M., 2010, A time of unhappy commotion' the Church of England and the people in central Nottinghamshire, 1820-1870
Bailey, Annals of Nottinghamshire, Simpkin, Marshall and Co, 1853.
Brown, C. A History of Nottinghamshire, (1896)
Cox, J.C., 1912.The Churches of Nottinghamshire
Dawson G.A., 1994, The Church Bells of Nottinghamshire, Vol 3.
Godfrey J.T., 1907, Notes on the Churches of Nottinghamshire: Hundred of Bingham. London: Phillimore & Co.
Kelly’s Directory 1922
Mee, A., King’s England : Nottinghamshire (1970 reprint of 1938 original)
Ollard S. L., Walker P. C. (ed.), 1930, Archbishop Herring's visitation returns 1743
Pevsner, N. The Buildings of England : Nottinghamshire (1979 edition of 1951 original)
Pickworth-Hutchinson, J. ed.: A Short Guide to the Parish Churches of the Bingham Rural Deanery (1963)
Thoroton R, 1678, Antiquities of Nottinghamshire. Republished with large additions by John Throsby, 1790.
Torre MS, 1692.
Train, K Train on Churches (1981)
Turbeville, A History of Welbeck Abbey and its owners, 1,1939
Watts M.R., 1988, ed. Religion in Victorian Nottinghamshire - The Religious Census 1851. University of Nottingham Adult Education Department.
White’s Directory, 1844