For this church:
Scrooby St Wilfrid
The clock is located on a gallery in the tower below the belfry. It is a turret clock by Samuel Sharpe of Retford, and is dated 1895. It has both going and striking trains.
There is a single dial positioned on the south elevation, between the head of the belfry window and the tower parapet, which is painted black with gold numerals and hands.