For this church:
Core fabric 1913 (the original church, now the church hall) and 1935 (the current church building)
New churches on this site with no known predecessors
Significant Interior Features
Interior fittings C20th
Font Late C13th.
Timbers and roofs
Simple gantry of 1935
Not scheduled for preservation. Grade 5
Excavations and potential for survival of below-ground archaeology
No excavations have been undertaken. The first building (now used as a church hall) was constructed in 1913 followed by a later building (the current church) in 1935; previous use of the land has not yet been researched but it is unlikely that any earlier church existed. All standing fabric and below-ground stratigraphy is therefore likely to date from 1912-13 to the present day.
The overall potential for the survival of below-ground archaeology in the churchyard is considered low and below the present interior floors is considered to be low.
Exterior: Current church: All
dates from 1935
Interior:Nave and Chancel all of 1935. Stratigraphy of importance to this period only.