For this church:
Bassetlaw and Bawtry Deanery
This stone church has been a ruin since 1883.
The narrow Norman chancel arch, low, of two orders remains although very decayed. Also standing is the west tower, two-stage Perpendicular, ashlared and without buttresses. It contained one bell at one time, but not since 1896. However, the late 17th century three-bell wooden frame remains.
Several other artefacts were transferred to North Wheatley St Peter and St Paul.
Particular thanks to Tim Southall and Dr Christopher Brooke for research on this entry,