For this church:
Awsworth St Peter
The churchyard covers an area of 0.6 hectares (1.5 acres) and is roughly L-shaped. It is bounded on the east and south by a brick wall and on the west and north by a combination of wooden panels and hedge. The church is surrounded by burials on the east, south and west.
The churchyard was considerably enlarged by the purchase of 0.4 hectares (1 acre) of land from the widow of a former curate. The extension was consecrated by the Bishop of Southwell in October 1892.