For this church:
Calverton St Wilfrid
The organ has (in 2012) just been rebuilt.
The organ chamber was built in 1880 on the south side of the chancel and an organ was installed there by Brindley & Foster. It cost £172 and had sliderless pneumatic action. The casework was also by Brindley & Foster. It was rebuilt 1982 by Henry Groves with electric, solid state action. This organ had a single manual (with 4 stops) and one pedal stop.
The new organ has been constructed using components from the old one and also from the organ from St Andrew’s Church, Eaton, Norwich. This has two manuals for Great and Swell, each with seven stops, four pedal stops, and the usual couplers, etc.