For this church:
Hayton St Peter
There are three bells, formerly hung in a wooden Elphick 'V' type frame, now hung dead across two steel girders, dated May 2000. All three are the work of Henry Dand who was a foreman founder at the Nottingham bell foundry of the Oldfields between 1558 and 1598. This represents the largest number of bells by him in one tower.
The treble and second are simply inscribed H D [ie. Henry Dand], the tenor has the same but with the additional word JESUS.