For this church:
Headon cum Upton St Peter
The churchyard encompasses approximately 1½ acres, and is still in use.
It was levelled and fenced in the 1885 restoration.
In 1897 the rector gave a piece of glebe land to enlarge the churchyard.
In 1971 kerbstones were removed from graves and mounds flattened to facilitate churchyard maintenance.
The current Burial Register dates from 1814.