For this church:
Kilvington St Mary
An (undated) Parish record shows that efforts were made to collect subscriptions for the erection of the new bells, raising £32.
Each bell is inscribed J. WARNER & SONS LONDON and on the waist each has the Royal Arms and PATENT.
The bells are hung for swing chiming from two contemporary fir beams across the tower.
In 1638 the bells were ‘very much out of order in their hanging’. In 1740 there were two bells recorded.