For this church:
In the 1552 Edward VI inventory there were three bells, and the same number is reported in 1740.
Prior to 1887 there were three bells, two of which were broken and only the crowns remained, but the third was complete, having the partial inscription ‘+ RIRIEL SYSON’; the founder and date are unknown. Around 1887, Harringtons of Coventry erected a chime of eight tubular bells. Only the tubular bells now remain in the tower.
In 1929 the belfry was restored, including the belfry window and ladder.