For this church:
Morton St Denis
There are six identical windows, three on either side of the nave. The windows are of two lights and glazed with multi-coloured glass - green, amber, clear and violet – in a diagonal pattern with a rectangular border of rose. They were installed in December 1893 replacing earlier plain glass windows.
The east window in the apse is a lunette window depicting “The Supper at Emmaus” made by Heaton, Butler and Bayne, London, in 1934. The inscription reads:
Elisha James Webb was churchwarden for many years.