The first organ replaced a Harmonium, and was a two manual pipe, installed in 1887. It stood along the south wall in an area now occupied by choir stalls.
This was removed during the 1937 alterations, and replaced by a console organ of two manuals, which operates pedal organ, great organ, and swell organ. The new organ was gifted by the Hanson family in memory of F.W. Hanson who had been a Kimberley churchwarden from 1909 to 1936.
|| Organ pipes
in the gallery