For this church:
In the nave there are a series of carved heads where the hood-mouldings of the arches meet above the pillar capitals. They all appear to be kings, queens or clerics except for one on the extreme west side of the north aisle, which is the head of a child.
Outside the walls on either side of the south door are the heraldic devices of Lenton Priory (1250-1538).
In the chancel the piscina and image niche and the carved and canopied triple sedilia survive. The sedilia originally had ‘crockets’ - carved buds or curled leaves, and finials outlining cinquefoil heads which have been chipped away.
There is a stone reredos under the East window, behind the high altar which depicts the Last Supper which was presented by C F Fellows, Esq. and dedicated on Trinity Sunday, 1880.
The Nottingham alabaster pulpit was erected in memory of Rev T J Oldrini, vicar from 1854-85.
The upper part of an Early Norman font was discovered under the Communion table and set on a new base. It was believed to have been made during the reign of Henry III (1216-72). It is now situated at the rear of the church.