For this church:
The church was built with a single bell which is housed in the north turret. The bell measures 19½" and weighs 1.2.2 (cwt.q.lb). It is inscribed with the date 1837. The founder is unknown, but thought probably to be Whitechapel.
The bell was rehung dead with a trigger action chiming clapper by Taylors in 1965 when the canons were removed. The bell and its turret were completely overhauled in November 1996, and some lead from Eastwood church was found and preserved. The bell is occasionally rung.