For this church:
The east window shows Christ seated in majesty with the four apostles ranged either side, all with crocketed canopies above and angels with harps below the seated figure of Christ. Above and below the figures is repeating geometrical decoration. The upper lights contain the four symbols of the Evangelists and the Paschal Lamb.
The glass is by William Wailes and was dedicated to T.C. Percival, one of the main contributors to the cost of its rebuilding in 1863.
North aisle north wall, centre window: figure of St Giles with a wounded hind, his symbol. In the lower section:
Maker's mark in the lower right corner for Pope and Parr of Nottingham.
North aisle, north wall, east window: figure of St Nicholas holding a purse, with small girl and teddy bear below. In the lower section:
No maker's marks.
All other windows have tinted, plain green glass.