Most windows in the church have clear glass with the exception of those detailed below.
The east window of the chancel dates from 1868 and is dedicated to the parents of John and Philip Twells. An inscription underneath reads:
To the glory of GOD and in remembrance of John Twells of Darby House Sudbury on Thames in the County of Middlesex who was born on the 27th day of June 1776
and departed this life on the 10th day of March 1866 aged 89
And of Mary his wife who was born on the 12th day of Nov. 1778
and departed this life on the 19th day of Feb: 1857 aged 78
This window was placed in this Church by their affectionate sons John Twells M.A. Native of this parish and hon : Pich : Sanc: Cru : Linc : and Philip Twells M.A. of Enfield
in the County of Middlesex. + 1868.
|Coat of arms
There is also a panel of stained glass depicting the Madonna and child in the middle light of a window in the north wall of the chancel.
There is another panel of stained glass in the window of the east wall of the south aisle that shows a coat of arms.