For this church:
Mansfield St Peter and St Paul
The tower now contains a ring of eight bells, all recast by Taylors of Loughborough in 1948. Of the old bells two were by the Oldfield foundry of Nottingham and bore the initials of George Lee, foreman, c.1585-1618.
In 1740 records show there were eight bells. Three bells were added in 1762 and were by Lester and Pack of Whitechapel, London. In 1764 there were still eight bells.