For this church:
Caunton St Andrew
Wrought iron, with inscription on left pillar:
The only graves earlier than mid-Victorian times are 3 table tombs on the south. They appear to be 18th Century, but there are no inscriptions and their attribution is unknown.
A number of former incumbents are buried in the churchyard.
On south side of chancel:
The Very Revd Samuel Reynolds Hole, 1819-1904, Dean of Rochester
The Revd John Tinkler d1924
Revd A A Baillie d1926
Revd J S Barley d1949
Extension westwards in 1936; cremation plot authorised 1967
Clearance of some tombstones was undertaken about 1975. Many were placed against boundary walls; Caunton Local History Society recorded some inscriptions. Survey of churchyard and plotting of remaining graves was undertaken in 1992. There is a full record in the Vestry, including a scaled plan.