For this church:
Caunton St Andrew
As part of the restoration, the organ was installed in 1871 through an arch on the north side of the chancel into the north aisle chapel, with clergy vestry behind. It was supplied by the Manchester firm of Edward Wadsworth for £150. In the following year they added new Fifteenth and Gedackt stops for £20.
The organ has been maintained for many years by Cousans of Leicester. Its specification is typical of organs supplied for small country parishes.
Tracker action, two manuals and pedal; manual compass CC to g (56 notes); pedal CCC to E (30 notes), straight pedal board. Electric blower; hand blowing still possible.