For this church:
Erected June 1920, sited at eastern corner of the graveyard overlooking the crossroads.
A gritstone cross, approximately fifteen feet high designed by C E Ponting. It has an octagonal fluted shaft set on an octagonal plinth in turn set on a square plinth raised on three steps.
The cross head has the upper arms terminating in diamonds with the intersection of the arms surrounded by a concave square with fleur de lys on the exposed angles.
The top steps on the eastern side are inscribed:
On the square plinth above a bronze tablet with raised lettering giving names, dates but no ranks:
On the west side of the square plinth is another a plaque: