Eaton All Saints

Archaeology

The church from
the south-east
The interior
looking east

The church consists of a chancel and nave, with vestry, north porch and a bell turret containing one bell. It is built of stone in the Decorated style: it is all of one build and dates from 1857-8. The architect was George Shaw (1810-1876) of St Chad's, Saddleworth.