For this church:
Eaton All Saints
There is a single bell, probably dating from the 1870s which is simply inscribed ‘Naylor Vickers & Co’. This replaced a bell cast by Taylors of Loughborough when the church was rebuilt in 1857-8. It is located in a small, wooden spirelet that is positioned above the centre of the nave.
In 1764 there were two bells, and a terrier of 1809 records two bells with three frames.