For this church:
Bassetlaw and Bawtry Deanery
A small red brick edifice with stone dressing and slate roof, with south porch, turret and one bell. There is a small Celtic cross on the east end gable.
It opened in 1859 as a chapel of ease to save worshippers walking to Sutton-cum-Lound. It originally cost about £1200, and could seat 120 people.
The church is now closed and has been sold and converted into a private house. The bell was removed when the church closed and the metal was used to cast the treble of six at Sutton-cum-Lound St Bartholomew in 1991.