For this church:
On either side of the altar are two narrow windows, both of which contain panels from the Victorian church.
The stained glass to the left of the altar represents Christ the Good Shepherd with a lamb and a crook. It was designed by G Webb and included his signature spider’s web. It was dedicated to George Edwin Mountney and made in 1931. The inscription reads:
The window to the right of the altar depicts St Leonard with two released prisoners, and was designed by Webb again showing his trademark spider’s web (dated 1941). It is dedicated to the Rev Frederick R. Pinfold Sumner. The inscription reads:
It is unclear whether these were just the centrepiece or whole windows from the original church.