For this church:
Features and Fittings
Sir Stephen Glynne commented on the elegant carving on the wooden pulpit, and on traces of a brass.
Fittings, including a font, were removed elsewhere when the church closed. The Norman font went to Sturton le Steeple. Some fabric from West Burton went to North Wheatley including some bench ends of c.1500 and a Jacobean table.