For this church:
There are six bells hung in a cast-iron H frame made by Taylors of Loughborough in 1932.
Four of the bells were recast from the originals in 1932, with the current second being added at the same time having been given by the Barron Bell Trust. The smallest, the treble, was added in 1935 and celebrates the reign of King George V from 1910 to 1935, completing the present peal of six bells.
The old treble and third were the work of Abraham Rudhall of Gloucester in 1713.
In 1740 there were three bells recorded in the tower.