For this church:
Bothamsall Our Lady and St Peter
The four-faced clock on the tower was erected in 1922 as a War Memorial in memory of the men of Bothamsall who fell in the Great War 1914-18. It has figures and hands in gold on a black face and was supplied by Messrs Potts of Leeds. The total cost, including masonry work was almost £300 raised by local subscription. Mrs Clegg of Bothamsall Hall set the clock in motion.