For this church:
The church contained one bell (weighing 5-8 cwt.) in the spirelet. The inscription read:
'MEARS AND STAINBANK FOUNDERS LONDON 1872
It was hung dead with a chiming clapper and was cast without canons and had a flat crown.
Following demolition of the church in 1979 the bell was acquired by the Southwell Diocesan Guild of Church Bell Ringers and the metal was used to cast the treble at Sutton-cum-Lound in 1987 and the treble at Thrumpton in 1988.