For this church:
Ruddington St Peter
The clock has two faces, on the south and east sides of the church tower. An inscription states:
A brass plate on the north side of the chancel arch commemorates the addition of the east dial to the single dial by public subscription in 1954 in memory of Frank Potts, vicar 1931-51. The inscription reads:
The faculty was granted to the Rev A C Shrimpton and the two churchwardens, James Stretton and George Burrows.
A faculty was granted to the churchwardens on 19 October 1963 permitting floodlights to be erected on the south west side to illuminate the clock faces.
On 5 January 1973 a faculty was granted to the vicar, Rev A C Shrimpton and to Paul Grant Hughes and Frederick Thomas Randall for the electrification of the clock by a separate synchronous drive.