For this church:
Barnstone St Mary
There are two bells in the western turret. Both these bells were recast and rehung dead by Taylors of Loughborough in 1956. Previously the two bells were inscribed ‘1629’ and the second was blank. They have now been rehung for swing chiming by Hayward Mills Associates.
In 1552, the Edward VI inventory recorded two bells.