For this church:
Clumber Park St Mary
The tower has a single bell which has not swung for the last 75 years but struck by a hammer assembly operated from the north Transept.
The bell was hung such as for full circle ringing, with a timber headstock and plain bearings in a composite frame consisting of a wooden top and bottom sills having cast iron braces. The bell note is clear and mellow, much to the delight of the ear.
Dawson indicates the bell weighs a little over 30cwt and is 54 inches in diameter. It was cast in 1889 by the John Taylor factory and is marked: