For this church:
Harby with Swinethorpe All Saints
The War Memorial in the churchyard was unveiled by Major Jarvis of Doddington Hall on 2nd October 1920
The inscription reads:
By the grace of God, all the men of Harby and Swinethorpe who fought in the Second World War returned home safely.
There is also a memorial plaque inside the church to Edwin John Nicholson, whose name is also included on the principal War Memorial.